Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas Break

Looking forward to spending two weeks work-free for the first time since Nora was born (and no......that DOES NOT count as vacation). So really this is my first big block of time off (if you can call it that) in who knows how long........BVI May 2007 probably! Started off great with Oliver REFUSING to stay in bed all night long. How on earth do you keep a determined toddler from getting out of his bed? Then I got the 5 am wake-up from Nora and so begins my "vacation." Nonetheless I'm excited: at least I can stay in my PJ's for the next two weeks if I want! It's a short BLOGing session (no gut-busting stories to tell this morning), so I'll close with a couple videos and some pictures. The first is Nora last night and the second is Nora this morning (a little before 7 am........who needs Roosters when you have a baby girl?).

The first Video:



And the second:



And here are some pics:

Oliver Self-Portrait

And a Super-cute Sweatsedo:


No comments: