Matt has passed the Red Hat Linux Certified Technician (RHCT) test after weeks and weeks of online training and an intense week-long course culminating in a nearly impossible 4 hour test this morning. Out of 4 people to take the test; he was the ONLY one who passed. CONGRATS to Matt!!!!
Friday, February 6, 2009
The Lord of the Nerds
This isn't a kid post, but it's Tesch so I figured what the heck:
Matt has passed the Red Hat Linux Certified Technician (RHCT) test after weeks and weeks of online training and an intense week-long course culminating in a nearly impossible 4 hour test this morning. Out of 4 people to take the test; he was the ONLY one who passed. CONGRATS to Matt!!!!
Matt has passed the Red Hat Linux Certified Technician (RHCT) test after weeks and weeks of online training and an intense week-long course culminating in a nearly impossible 4 hour test this morning. Out of 4 people to take the test; he was the ONLY one who passed. CONGRATS to Matt!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I have no idea what that test is BUT congratulations Matt! Phew, I bet he's glad that's over...life can go on now, eh? So where does that take him now?
Hopefully to an awesome job he actually likes!!!
That's really cool I had no idea he was the only one who passed.. Hey look at that there is a Tesch that is Smart!!! Goooo Matt!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment