I'll try and update every so often and we'll see how it goes.
Hopefully it proves I haven't totally and completely left out Nora.
Nora turns 6 months next Wednesday (8/20) and she's definitely become more demanding in the past week or so: "Mommy, why aren't you holding me ALL THE TIME!" and the month or so of her sleeping twelve hours at night when she found her fingers to suck on is now only a distant memory replaced by the more familiar (Oliver-esk) 0430 feeding followed by a 0700-0730 wake up. I think her teeth are starting to bug her though I don't expect to see any for another month at least. She's getting more mobile but isn't crawling yet. She's also one of those "I can't miss anything" types so breastfeeding is becoming quite the challenge for both of us. She wants to look around while snacking and I'd like to keep my flesh from twisting 180 deg. I'm hoping it's just a phase, but was nonetheless disappointed when my Complete Guide to Breastfeeding book turned out to be less than complete in everything post-newborn (aside from the weaning section).
Oliver is now 2 yrs, 2.5 months and quite the typical two-year-old. Between his ever expanding obsessions (the trash truck, tractors, grandpa's airplane, Lightning McQueen, WALL-E, playing baseball, the list keeps growing) and ever-more expanding vocabulary he's quite the entertainer. He recently learned "why" from one of his daycare pals (thanks Christopher) so now it's an intricate part of EVERY conversation. Problem is, Christopher is 3 and probably is satisfied with an explanation w
So I'll stop here. I could go on, and on, but then 99% of you probably haven't made it this far already.
So let's see if I can post a picture (Thanks Greg Tesch) and I'll leave it at that for now. Nope; I'm too retarded and impatient to try and figure out why clicking on the "add picture" button above is ignoring me. I'll try again tonight when Matty is willing to help me. And I figure it out!!!!!
3 comments:
Welcome to blog world Kel...I'm so excited to have you apart so I can keep better track of your fam! I love the picture of you 3. So sweet. Oh, goodness I can so see Noah becoming obsessed with the word "why?" Right now everything is "out." He wants out -side, out of his heightchair, out of his room, out out out! I'll keep on you for more updates...we'll keep each other accountable!!
yay, tesch blog! and yes, i did read to the end. and i can't wait for more! :)
cute picture, kelly! =)
Post a Comment